Why become a member? ×

1x15 bass cab £50

burray

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='565330' date='Aug 10 2009, 08:07 PM']Yep if you look in the bottom right you can see the 'BW' plate, so it'll be a Peavey Black Widow.[/quote]

I have very good reason to believe that this actual cab once belonged to me as part of my `monster' rig from some years ago! This of course means its certainly worth the asking price!

Buy it!

Nick

[quote name='doctor_of_the_bass' post='566351' date='Aug 11 2009, 10:39 PM']I have very good reason to believe that this actual cab once belonged to me as part of my `monster' rig from some years ago! This of course means its certainly worth the asking price!

Buy it!

Nick[/quote]

If this is the 115BVX I had one and this is a bargain, someone take it.

I bought it off Sylv a little while ago. :) Think that it might have been Sven's before that but I'm not sure.

Never had any problems with it at all, it's just taking up too much room in my house and I need to fill up a bit of room in my bank account. :rolleyes:

I am useless with amps, cabs ohms, etc and I have read the tutorials and I still understand jack. i've got an ashdown MAG-300 EVO-II combo with 4x10" speakers and was wondering if this cab would work as an extension cab? I like the looks of thjis, and at £50 I might take it.

• 1 month later...