Why become a member? ×

My Faith No More tickets arrived today...

Doc B

I'm going to be seeing some classic 90s rock/metal/funk bass stylings this late summer/autumn - Faith No More in Edinburgh next Tuesday and then Skunk Anansie in Glasgow in November.

SA should be good (I saw them first time around) but I really can't wait to see FNM as I never managed to see them in the 1990s (or the late 80s for that matter)due to being a cash-strapped student at the time. Shame Big Sick Ugly Jim Martin won't be there but Billy Gould will and he's a real bass hero to me.

bought my FNM ticket last night, 45 bucks, absolutely cannot wait.....

i was too young the first time around so never got to see them live, juudging by the youtube vids from this year, theyve still got it.... mike is the man!

to the OP, its a week tuesday is it not (25th?) or have i cocked up my schedule?

also got tickets to ssee Biffy at the corn exchange, will be good to see them in a smaller venue again, saw them first time in Liquid Rooms many years ago....

[quote name='garry' post='565625' date='Aug 11 2009, 07:56 AM']to the OP, its a week tuesday is it not (25th?) or have i cocked up my schedule?[/quote]

No that's what I meant.

Should be good. £45 isn't too bad a mark up considering how close it is to the gig.

[quote name='garry' post='565625' date='Aug 11 2009, 07:56 AM']i was too young the first time around so never got to see them live, juudging by the youtube vids from this year, theyve still got it.... mike is the man![/quote]

They certainly have 'still got it'. In fact, when I saw them in June, I thought they were significantly better live than when I saw them in 1997 on their last tour.