Why become a member? ×

Schroeder 1212L in Blue Rhino Finish with matching cover

Delberthot

Its looking I'll I'll be buying the GK combo & cab that's being advertised here so that means that I can put my Schroeder cab back up for sale again

I've had it since Summer 2007 as you can see from one of the pics. Cosmetically its in excellent condition as is all my gear with only a couple of small scratches on an edge or 2. The knob for the tweeter control has come off at some point but i don't use it anyway so it has never bothered me - plus I can't even see it most of the time except when I am plugging in.

The only issue it has is that the speakon connector doesn't seem to lock. It's solid enough and has never failed but you don't need to pull the wee metal bit on the cable plug to disconnect it so I'm guessing it just isn't locking but as i said its never affected the sound etc etc etc. You can pick one up for a couple of pound from Maplin if it bothers you.

As far as a price is concerned, I'm looking for around £460 or thereabouts for it plus whatever it costs me to post it. Payment would be by cheque, cash or Paypal with a slight cash adjustment to cover the charges. I am open to delivering it locally for the cost of petrol and a good mug of coffee.

It comes with the padded cover which apparently Schroeder no longer do for some strange reason

and a shot of the cab from one of last Christmas' party nights:

Edited by Delberthot

Just got an email from the guy that I'd bought the GK combo from to say that his son managed to pour orange juice all over it, he's switched it on and ended up frying the board so I'll need to withdraw this until I work out what I'm going to get instead

I may be intested in trades if you're interested but skint.

I am also skint at present but would be interested in straight swaps or a trade with cash my way.

Things I may be interested in are precisions, Bass Collections and so on but could be tempted by other things

While I wait for Baron Von Slowass to return the payment to my bank account for the GK combo that I bought last week and turned out to be knackered, I am unsure what I am going to buy myself to replace my Shuttle so if you are interested in this then let me know, otherwise I may just buy myself a new head and keep the cab when i get things sorted out

[quote name='Delberthot' post='576909' date='Aug 21 2009, 05:30 PM']While I wait for Baron Von Slowass to return the payment to my bank account for the GK combo that I bought last week and turned out to be knackered, I am unsure what I am going to buy myself to replace my Shuttle so if you are interested in this then let me know, otherwise I may just buy myself a new head and keep the cab when i get things sorted out[/quote]

I hear Markbass works really well with Schroeder!

Final bump - if it doesn't sell by the time my Ebay auction finishes tomorrow night then I'm keeping it

I don't think I can end an item with less than 24 hours to go so if anyone wants to register their interest in the event of it not selling on Ebay then let me know