Why become a member? ×

MM Sterling For Sale ** SOLD pending payment **

Rumple

I love this bass but as I tend to use 5 strings these days and prefer rosewood necks this is the least used bass I own. I have a fretless Overwater being built for me so I could do with freeing up some cash to pay for it, I'm not desperate so kinda hope it doesn't sell! I know that sounds weird but I'm sure a lot of you will know where I coming from :)

Generally it's in superb condition with no buckle rash, but does have two dings, they are shown in the pics. lovely low action.

Comes with MM case.

£700.00 Collected from South East London or possibly Luton.

R.

[attachment=30539:DSCN1213.jpg][attachment=30540:DSCN1216.jpg][attachment=30541:DSCN1219.jpg]

[attachment=30542:DSCN1221.jpg]

Edited by Rumple

[quote name='Rowbee' post='564154' date='Aug 9 2009, 02:21 PM']That's beautiful - the grain is really eye catching and the matching headstock really works. :)[/quote]

Thanks Rowbee, it's is a beautiful bass, if it had one more string I'd be keeping it for sure.

R.

[quote name='dr1' post='565952' date='Aug 11 2009, 02:58 PM']absolutely great looking bass! Sterlings are awesome basses - I had one and love IT![/quote]

Thanks dr1, Low action combined with a Jazz Bass sized neck make it so easy to play.

R.