Why become a member? ×

Bassbiker has arrived

Bassbiker

Hi all, I stumbled across this site but it's a great find, lots of like minded people thumping out the low end of the band. I've been playing what seems like forever and have had a great deal of pleasure in playing the bass. I am currently in a couple of bands but the main one is a Free & Bad Co covers band playing some great bass lines. Having reached the big 50 is a milestone but I don't intend to stop playing. Ive been in bands since I was 13 but played lead until I was in my mid twenties and discovered the sheer joy of the bass. It's not true that bass players are failed guitarists because if you truly love the instrument then there is no comparison.
I have a G&L 2000 which is a gorgeous guitar and delivers lots of variable tone. Mr Fender sure know what he was doing when he thought this one through. Having had big amp stacks I have settled for a Line 6 Low Down combo which again delivers so much variation.
Look forward to chattting.
Andy BB