Why become a member? ×

alligator 300watt rig.sorry sold

philfz6

[attachment=29719:Image037.jpg]

allligator 300watt 2x8 combo with 2x10 cab. not the latest in bass tec but i've owned and gigged this rig for more than a few years, without problems.
its loud enough for all but the loudest and has a good range of tones, so if your looking for a decent rig for not a lot of dosh. this could be it.
its in storage at a local studio at the mo, so trying it out wont be a problem. price £150...

opps... the picture is on its side..just tilt your head..i cant be arsed to revolve it..cheers..

Edited by philfz6

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='553957' date='Jul 28 2009, 02:07 PM']Cracking little set-up for not a lot of money; that would be great for anyone stepping up from their first combo/practice amp. I'd be very surprised if someone doesn't [b]snap this up[/b] very soon! :)[/quote]

You should be ashamed of yourself... :rolleyes:

as you say guys, great little rig, and it went out the door quicker than a quick thing(will i ever learn?)
im in the market for a markbass 2x10 combo or maybe a 2x10 and littlemark head, so if you hear about said items up for sale please give me a shout..

all the best....phil...