Why become a member? ×

Feeler for scott dixon flight case.universal.

im lookin to sell one of my flight cases..

its a top of the market Scott Dixon universal case...ideal for any fender,musicman,warwick etc...
these cases are the balls...they are as light as a feather,so ideal for travelling..

they are strengthend aluminum...for an advert they got an airline vehicle to drive over one with a les paul inside!!

they retail at £250...

yours for £150 if anyone fancies it...

they look fantastic too.....

[quote name='jimijimmi' date='Jul 27 2009, 11:32 AM' post='552468']
im lookin to sell one of my flight cases..

its a top of the market Scott Dixon universal case...ideal for any fender,musicman,warwick etc...
these cases are the balls...they are as light as a feather,so ideal for travelling..

they are strengthend aluminum...for an advert they got an airline vehicle to drive over one with a les paul inside!!

they retail at £250...

they look fantastic too.....

MB1. :)
You might need some better pics!....exterior/interior.......this one wont enlarge! :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...

[quote name='jimijimmi' post='552468' date='Jul 27 2009, 11:32 AM']im lookin to sell one of my flight cases..

they retail at £250...

they look fantastic too.....[/quote]
Out of curiousity did you manage to sell the Case?

Jazzyvee