Why become a member? ×

*** SOLD *** Zoom 506 Multi FX Pedal

BassBear

Original Zoom 506

Boxed with manual.

Expression pedal (Proel) also included. (£24 retail on it's own)

The world's only fully programmable BASS multi-effect pedal.
24 carefully selected bass effects including "slap" bass, synth bass, "Octaver," EQ, resonant wahs, chorus, flanger, compressor, limiter, preamps, delays, and reverbs.
24 programmable user patch locations.
Built-in auto-chromatic tuner.
New Zoom ZFX-2 processor for CD-quality sound.
Stereo line out/headphone out with master level control
DC (9V) battery powered and optional AC power adaptor (Supplied)

£30 the lot plus P&P if not collecting from SE23 South London

Edited by BassBear

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='gnasher1993' post='575311' date='Aug 20 2009, 11:31 AM']I'm a fond supporter of the "if you can't offer at least 75%, don't embarrass yourself and hang on to your cash" rule :).[/quote]
should have added an extra 2.50 then and i would'nt be currently squirming with embarrasment,

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='575352' date='Aug 20 2009, 12:00 PM']Don't sweat it JJ.
If an item isn't flying out the door, then a slight low-ball is often a good starting point for a tasty haggle. IMO.[/quote]

I agree. I was only joking guys. Don't take any of it to heart.

[quote name='jamiejames' post='575234' date='Aug 20 2009, 10:39 AM']20 quid plus postage?[/quote]

Price as stated £30+p&p [color="#FF0000"][b]no[/b][/color] offers, sorry.

Trying to raise funds for another instrument while unemployed, so will wait till I get what I want for them or keep them and try another time.

[quote name='BassBear' post='576379' date='Aug 21 2009, 09:32 AM']Price as stated £30+p&p [color="#FF0000"][b]no[/b][/color] offers, sorry.

Trying to raise funds for another instrument while unemployed, so will wait till I get what I want for them or keep them and try another time.[/quote]
No worries, same boat pretty much, good luck with it, its a great price.

[quote name='BassBear' post='576379' date='Aug 21 2009, 09:32 AM']Price as stated £30+p&p [color="#FF0000"][b]no[/b][/color] offers, sorry.

Trying to raise funds for another instrument while unemployed, so will wait till I get what I want for them or keep them and try another time.[/quote]

I think that's a really good price for what you're getting - there was a chap in the effects forum who was asking about getting started in effects IIRC - you may want to have a look and send him a pm