Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Squier 60's Classic Vibe with EMG's

Marcus

Guys,

I've got something else in mind so i'm looking to raise the cash through the sale of my Status & possibly this Superb Squier

Some of you may recall when I purchased this from Guitar Guitar I was raving about the quality, feel and playability for a £290 Bass

I had Bassdoc install a pair of Brand New EMG's and put a battery compartment into the rear....

I honestly feel this Bass stands up to any Sub £1000 Jazz i've owned..... I've used this in a rehearsal with a RHCP Tribute and it Kills !!!!

Feeler at the minute as my Status isn't yet sold and I'm hoping I can get a deal done befor the other bass i'm after sells !!

Looking for £200 (firm)

I sold this to Funky Hobbit..... who sold this to Warwickhunt...... who I bought it back off !!

Some pics in The Hobbit's thread here........

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=46069&hl=squier+vibe+jazz"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...quier+vibe+jazz[/url]

Edited by Marcus

Will you deliver this via courier, or is it pickup only? Does it come with a gigbag/case? I've been looking at getting one of these for a while now, and this looks like too big a bargain to miss.

Edited by dvae

[quote name='dvae' post='545337' date='Jul 20 2009, 02:37 PM']Will you deliver this via courier, or is it pickup only? Does it come with a gigbag/case? I've been looking at getting one of these for a while now, and this looks like too big a bargain to miss.[/quote]

I think you were a bit too slow off the mark as this is heading back to me again! :)

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='545436' date='Jul 20 2009, 04:23 PM']I think you were a bit too slow off the mark as this is heading back to me again! :rolleyes:[/quote]

Captain Indecisive strikes again! :)

[quote name='JPJ' post='545450' date='Jul 20 2009, 04:38 PM']Captain Indecisive strikes again! :rolleyes:[/quote]

'This time' I am skimming the top and (with a bit of assistance :lol: ) making a lightweight bass rather than trying to buy one blind! :)

My Summer Holiday Project!