Why become a member? ×

SOLD! 2008 Modulus Flea,

Jobiebass

Afternoon, I have my lovely Flea up for sale.
I could really do with the cash at the moment which sucks or id keep this, Id be open for offers on trades for much less expensive basses with money my way but like I said, I could do with the money as ive been out of a job for over 2 months.

Its a 2008 Basslines, OBP1, Badass bridge, Modulus Hard Case with key+allen keys Included
Ive put the JD sticker over the original Tort plate, Edit: Took the sticker off now, all is well. Looking for around £1050 but im open to offers, and ill post at buyers expense but pick up preferred.

with sticker

Now without again (iphone pics sorry for the quality)

Edited by Jobiebass

[quote name='Rowbee' post='538693' date='Jul 12 2009, 06:43 PM']Loving the tort pickguard - interested in any trades Chris? :)[/quote]

I was never a fan of tort guards. saying that I hate sunburst and I still love the look of this bass.

not really sure about trades. would have to be something quite special to get my attention. strangely im not GASing for anything at the mo. wouldnt mind a Bongo 4H but the chances of finding one are slim, plus im not sure if I could get on with the painted neck again.

[quote name='Jobiebass' post='538696' date='Jul 12 2009, 06:47 PM']I was never a fan of tort guards. saying that I hate sunburst and I still love the look of this bass.

not really sure about trades. would have to be something quite special to get my attention. strangely im not GASing for anything at the mo. wouldnt mind a Bongo 4H but the chances of finding one are slim, plus im not sure if I could get on with the painted neck again.[/quote]

Well if you decide you like the look of my LE Sterling 4HH then I'd be happy to make up the difference. :)

[quote name='Rowbee' post='538698' date='Jul 12 2009, 06:50 PM']Well if you decide you like the look of my LE Sterling 4HH then I'd be happy to make up the difference. :)[/quote]

I litterally just noticed your Stirling. It looks amazing TBH. Maple necked MM's are sex. I just got rid of a fantastic trans red maple necked 'ray. Ive never had a stirling and ive always wanted one after owning a 'ray and a bongo. im not sure I could get on with the HH though, that was the main reason I got rid of my Bongo 5HS and OLP 5HH cause the neck pickup got in the way too much for slap. Ill have a think about it though.

[quote name='Jobiebass' post='538701' date='Jul 12 2009, 06:56 PM']I litterally just noticed your Stirling. It looks amazing TBH. Maple necked MM's are sex. I just got rid of a fantastic trans red maple necked 'ray. Ive never had a stirling and ive always wanted one after owning a 'ray and a bongo. im not sure I could get on with the HH though, that was the main reason I got rid of my Bongo 5HS and OLP 5HH cause the neck pickup got in the way too much for slap. Ill have a think about it though.[/quote]

That's cool. :)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Rowbee' post='560580' date='Aug 4 2009, 08:15 PM']If someone would buy my Sterling I'd probably still be interested in buying this! :)[/quote]

Yup I'd probably go the same way but last time I tried selling my Ray quickly (to buy this very same bass off Marcus last year) it was a bloody nightmare :rolleyes:

Edited by martthebass