Why become a member? ×

Ashdown C410T-300 and MAG115 Extension Cab - £420

hero2zero

Hey all, hope you don't mind a first timer using their first post as a 'for sale' ad, but with a new baby on the way my amp & cab have to find a good new home!

I am selling my Ashdown C410T-300 Combo Amp and MAG115-300 Extension Cab for £420. I am in Leicester, and you are welcome to come and pick them up...

Both have only been used twice in a home environment, NEVER used live, and have been looked after!

Many thanks, look forward to hearing from you.

Edited by hero2zero

Hey there, sorry I haven't got back to you - been ill :)

Yeah the combo is up for sale on its own too ... I'll send you a PM but any reasonable offer is considered. I would only be interested in cash though as I am moving to playing guitar so bass pedals wouldn't be much use :huh:

Paul,

• 9 months later...

Still for sale?

[quote name='hero2zero' post='56801' date='Sep 7 2007, 03:07 AM']Hey all, hope you don't mind a first timer using their first post as a 'for sale' ad, but with a new baby on the way my amp & cab have to find a good new home!

I am selling my Ashdown C410T-300 Combo Amp and MAG115-300 Extension Cab for £420. I am in Leicester, and you are welcome to come and pick them up...

Both have only been used twice in a home environment, NEVER used live, and have been looked after!

Many thanks, look forward to hearing from you.[/quote]