Why become a member? ×

1978/79 Fender Precision

Rayman

Something has cropped up in the last hour or so, and this has to go, against my better judgement.

All original as far as I am aware, although the pickup ashtray is NOT as I put that on myself.

The pickups are marked as 1979s and the neck is a '78 so that makes it an early '79 model I guess.

THERE'S NO CASE, so I need to meet you somewhere within reason to make the exchange, I'm near Manchester.

Cash only at this stage please. I think £900 is a fair price.

:)

SOLD PENDING THE USUAL.

Edited by Rayman

[quote name='bigthumb' post='536718' date='Jul 9 2009, 07:24 PM']Blimey Russ, :)[/quote]

I know mate, it's all gone a bit mad today.

I should add, the original strap buttons will be put back on in place of the Dunlops currently on there.

PMs replied to thanks.

[quote name='Rayman' post='536634' date='Jul 9 2009, 04:44 PM']THERE'S NO CASE, so I need to meet you somewhere within reason to make the exchange, I'm near Manchester.[/quote]

Will U ship international if someone would send U a flightcase to use it for the shipping? :)

[quote name='DrVet' post='536997' date='Jul 10 2009, 07:55 AM']Will U ship international if someone would send U a flightcase to use it for the shipping? :)[/quote]

Possible, however I have a few possible sales over here, which I'd prefer, but only time will tell.