Why become a member? ×

Headless Status S2, blue LEDs- SOLD

Golchen

[attachment=28546:worn__61474_shiny.JPG]Headless Status S2, blue LEDs

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ UK ONLY _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Status S2 classic 5 string to go. I always wanted a Status, and now I've had one! It never quite felt like 'the one', and now I have a bass that is so it doesn't get a look in any more.

It's in pretty good nick, if not necessarily perfect – just one tiny ding (I think!), headless, bolt on neck and with blue front LEDs. In a perfect world I'd probably keep it, but it takes up space and it ties up spare cash right now. The wife says nothing new unless stuff goes so a few things are on the way out of the Golchen household. Note: Strap in pic not included!

I live in Luton if anyone wants to see it. I work at London NW9 if that’s more convenient, but it’s a restricted access site so I’d probably have to show it in the car park!

Asking price [s]£990[/s] [b]new price £850[/b]

Any questions, just send a PM.

Edited by Golchen

[quote name='molan' post='536677' date='Jul 9 2009, 06:28 PM']Ooh, I like these.

Played Rich's (OTPJ) most recent one & loved it.

Where is Rich these days by the way - I haven't seen him here for a while?

Maybe he's Out Playing Jazz. . .[/quote]

Yeah, I was wondering that......mayb the combinion of Jazz, Showtunes and Blondie was too much for him.

• 4 weeks later...

Gentlemen, rumours of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. I thought I was dead, but it turns out I was in Belgium...

Golchen, sorry you have to part with this one - But I'm sure it'll find a good home :)

Rich.

Speculative pm sent...

Edited by OutToPlayJazz