Why become a member? ×

fender rumble bass amp - £70 ono

miss_k

£70 ono.
looks like this:
[url="http://www.playrecord.net/images/RUMBLE100-L.jpg"]http://www.playrecord.net/images/RUMBLE100-L.jpg[/url]

This amp has been used, and the corners are a bit damaged, but it sounds great and very good for a first amp. The only thing 'wrong' is when i bought it from ebay last year for £120, i bought it knowing the volume knobs is broken off, although it is stuck on full volume (10) so it doesnt really matter! This is easily solved if you have a music techy friend :)

Preferably like it if someone was to pick it up, but if you're within a 2 hour radius i dont mind driving it, although i would need a paypal payment and extra postage money (petrol..)

Fender has designed the Rumble 100 Bass Combo to meet the needs of the beginning bassist. By building in all the essentials then holding the line on price, they've made it accessible to most anyone. The ported bass design holds a 15" special driver and horn driven by a 100W amp. The carpeted cab has oversized corners and a metal grille.

Features

Ported bass design
100W
15" special driver and piezo horn
Carpet-covered cab
Oversized corners
Metal grille
4-band EQ
Mid scoop switch
Effects loop
XLR line out
CD input
4-band EQ

[quote name='miss_k' post='532081' date='Jul 3 2009, 10:01 PM']Preferably like it if someone was to pick it up, but if you're within a 2 hour radius i dont mind driving it, although i would need a paypal payment and extra postage money (petrol..)[/quote]

It'd help to know where you are so potential buyers know pickup/delivery distances

A

urk sorry, had meant to put that in there! im from norwich in the uk. i dont have a camera to take photos im afraid but can assure you other than the volume knob the only other small defect is a chipped corner.
x