Why become a member? ×

TRADE PENDING: 2008 Fender USA P Bass Gorgeous Sunburst/rosewood P Bass (new style): TRADE PENDING

Old Horse Murphy

Someone really needs to buy this & relieve Nick the temptation of giving it another go at his next gig, lol.

Knowing Nick, as I do, I can definitely say that if he says it's a 'good 'un' then it most certainly will be :)

[quote name='molan' post='530010' date='Jul 1 2009, 09:57 PM']Someone really needs to buy this & relieve Nick the temptation of giving it another go at his next gig, lol.

Knowing Nick, as I do, I can definitely say that if he says it's a 'good 'un' then it most certainly will be :)[/quote]

Thanks Barrie. A friend of mine has lent me a 75 Reissue Jazz bass to use tomorrow- can't wait :rolleyes:

There doesn't seem to be much P Bass love on here at the moment. It's a real shame because this really is one of the best examples I've come across. THe new model Fenders really seem to be the best basses they've made in many years.

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='530031' date='Jul 1 2009, 10:19 PM']THe new model Fenders really seem to be the best basses they've made in many years.[/quote]

I agree, I had an '08 American Standard Strat for a while and it was lovely. Great neck (both look & feel), beautifully finished all round & a dream to play compared to some I've tried.