Why become a member? ×

Octave pedal for sale....

aj5string

My octave pedal is on the bay for anyone interested?

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320153945504&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=011"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...E:IT&ih=011[/url]

I've gone back to a multi unit, and haven't really used this since. Its a good pedal, a blatant rip off of the Boss OC-3, and exactly the same as the GLX pedals...

Would be interested in trades - so let me know what you've got...

Cheers! Alex.

[quote name='joegarcia' post='54868' date='Sep 3 2007, 06:21 PM']Hows the tracking on the lower strings? Don't suppose it can handle Low D can it?[/quote]

why on earth would you wanna drop an octave below a drop d?!

[quote name='joegarcia' post='54868' date='Sep 3 2007, 06:21 PM']Hows the tracking on the lower strings? Don't suppose it can handle Low D can it?[/quote]

Hi...

I seem to remember it being pretty good. There was one riff that i used it for that included a G (3rd fret on E string) that it tracked nicely on. I had issues to start with, but didn't realise that it could do 2 octaves below - if you totally get rid of the second octave (when playing lower notes), and just have the note below your starting not it works well... not sure how it would handle a low D tho...

Alex.

[quote name='BassManKev' post='56397' date='Sep 6 2007, 10:49 AM']because its pointless?[/quote]

Depends why your doing it... you dont have to have an octave pedal cranked up full all the time, you can have it rumbling along - really bodying out your sound, or just to add a bit extra to your sound in empty bits of tunes?

Maybe you should buy this one and try it :)

[quote name='owen' date='Sep 6 2007, 10:45 AM']Who wouldn't want to drop an octave below low D?[/quote]

[quote name='BassManKev' post='56397' date='Sep 6 2007, 10:49 AM']because its pointless?[/quote]

It is when you can go down to a c# :)

Hamster

• 2 weeks later...