Why become a member? ×

'?'

warwickhunt

I've been offered an Atelier z m-245 in part-ex for my Sadowsky but I know nothing about them and the Atelier Z home site isn't great... one review on Harmony Central isn't much to go on!

Any info/opinions gratefully received and if anyone has first hand knowledge of values or any links to recent sales of used Atelier's, that'd be really helpful. :)

<edit>

Scratch that! The Atelier Z bass is a heavy un, so a none starter for me. :rolleyes:

Edited by warwickhunt

Not much help in this instance - academic now anyway - but I bought my Gordon Smith Galaxy semi off ebay purely on the strength of the one existing review (in Harmony Central, and wrongly in the guit*r section at that) – definitely one of my better decisions
Sometimes you just have to let the force guide you……………… :ph34r:

Edited by Shaggy

[quote name='Shaggy' post='520779' date='Jun 22 2009, 02:34 PM']Not much help in this instance - academic now anyway - but I bought my Gordon Smith Galaxy semi off ebay purely on the strength of the one existing review (in Harmony Central, and wrongly in the guit*r section at that) – definitely one of my better decisions
Sometimes you just have to let the force guide you……………… :ph34r:[/quote]

Gordon Smith guitars are awesome, didn't know they made basses.

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='520928' date='Jun 22 2009, 05:33 PM']Gordon Smith guitars are awesome, didn't know they made basses.[/quote]

They don't any more! Damn shame, much like with Guild :)