Why become a member? ×

Billy Sheehan with Mr Big at Shepherds Bush Empire!

cetera

I've seen Mr Big twice and they are well worth catching. I saw them at Newcastle City Hall in 1989/90? and in Sheffield I think on the same tour. Unfortunately I'm away on holiday with friends that weekend otherwise I'd be there. SBE is a fantastic venue, I picked up a Mr Big leaflet when I was there last month seeing Chickenfoot. If my holiday is rescheuled I'll go.

Maybe someone ought to arange a Basschatters' meet before the gig?

[quote name='Zoe_BillySheehan' post='556245' date='Jul 30 2009, 03:30 PM']Its the drill song! :lol:
wooo lol[/quote]

Oooookay - quite impressive tho' :rolleyes:

[quote name='Zoe_BillySheehan' post='556245' date='Jul 30 2009, 03:30 PM']i am SO excited.. everytime i see new footage..
i get more excited :) haha

Z
x[/quote]

Please contain yourself Miss Zoe - we're British, don't yer know!!! :lol: . We're not supposed to get excited about anything (can feel a Fast Show moment coming on)

Well, enjoy the show anyway!

• 1 month later...

Not too sure if anyone has posted reviews/comments about the Shepherds Bush gig - apologies if I'm reviving the wrong thread .....!

Cetera's Mr Big heads-up fell at the same time as a RyanAir £1 flights promotion - so we ended up seeing Mr Big in Milan last night (for less than the cost of petrol to London!).

The gig was absolutely awesome. Billy Sheehan is a HUGE source of energy - obviously a technically amazing bassist, but also a great listener and supportive team player. As well as a thoroughly entertaining show, Sheehan, Torpey, Martin and Gilbert gave a lesson in high class musicianship.

If they tour again, we'll most definately be going - UK or wherever!!