Why become a member? ×

Iceni Zoot Funkmeister 4 SOLD

wesfinn

Here is my Iceni Funkmeister 4 string super jazz. I had this bass up about a month when it was a fretless. I decided to withdraw it as i do really love the bass and had mike swap the neck for a fretted one as i really don't play fretless very well and the neck was too skinny. However due to fender c/s GAS I have to sell something in my collection and unfortunatley this is going to have to go. (mainly because i havn't had a chance to get attached to it yet!)

so heres the specs:

one peice american swamp ash body finished in a unique dark cherry burst, high gloss. Aero H series pickups, EMG active EQ powered by 18v. Badass II bridge, chrome hardware. 34" scale, 24 frets, 3 piece canadian rock maple neck (flipped grain for extra stability). quite a chunky C profile with gloss finish. Indian rosewood finger board (dark) and jumbo frets. Fender F stamp machine heads. Schaller straplocks and kinsman case included.

The bass is still only just over 3 months old and sounds and plays fantastically. low action. nice weight.

£699 can have it city linked to anywhere in the uk at no extra cost.

sorry but no trades...although could be swayed by a sadowsky .... probably shouldnt but you never know..

Im based in Brighton.

thanks for looking and i hope someone can give this a new home :)

wes

Edited by wesfinn

[quote name='basexperience' post='520649' date='Jun 22 2009, 12:26 PM']Oh if I had the cash <drool> looks better than a fender, like the pups on that one. Beef. MORE POWER![/quote]

yeah its got oodles of power! the 18v gives you loads of headroom!

• 2 weeks later...

HI Wes good to see you again, and thanks for the deal. This really is a super jazz at a great price. Very pleased, one of Mikes best basses i have seen and played, although i know you had much to do with the build! Exellent stuff, and speak soon,

Rich.

[quote name='greyparrot' post='540285' date='Jul 14 2009, 01:17 PM']HI Wes good to see you again, and thanks for the deal. This really is a super jazz at a great price. Very pleased, one of Mikes best basses i have seen and played, although i know you had much to do with the build! Exellent stuff, and speak soon,

Rich.[/quote]

cheers Rich!

Giid to see you too and glad to help you out! enjoy it.

speak soon

Wes