Why become a member? ×

Warwick Profet 5.1, Warwick 610 cab, Korg DTR1 Rack tuner, AKG Bug Wireless

rhymes

Morning guys,

I am putting up for sale my complete bass rig on here (before ebay) due to lack of use and space.

Included in the rig is:

Warwick Profet 5.10 rack mount head (brand new 1 year ago)
Warwick 610 cab (brand new year ago)
Korg DTR1 Tuner (bought second hand 1 year ago but in perfect working order)
AKD GB40 wireless with bug transmitter (bought second hand on this forum about a year ago) with rackmounting kit
Warwick 4U rack case
All connections so it is ready to plug in and go = including beefy (not sure how else to describe it) Warwick speakon amp to speaker cable.

All of this kit is in good working order although I will mention that the top left speaker in the cab has an intermittent problem - it seems to distort/flap every once in a while. Not sure what it is, but a replacement from Warwick would fix this easily and probably quite cheaply (I just haven't had the need to use it for so long, it didn't seem worth replacing).

I only have a picture of the head and the tuner in the rack case (other pictures on my phone which I have since sold):

If need be, I can take a picture of the cab (it is in storage at the minute), but in all honesty, if you are looking at this, you know what it looks like...

This will need to be collected only - I think Royal Mail would send a hitman to my house if I tried to post it anywhere, although saying this, I could probably meet you on a weekend on the M25 as far as South Mimms (northbound) or Clackett Lane (southbound).

As stated, this is a complete rig - even has the 4bar included so you are ready to go.

When I bought it all (in all honesty, I think it was just over a year ago - March 08?), it cost about £900 for the lot. I just want rid of it now really - band gone tits up and can see no use for it in the forseeable future.

I am probably going to bulletin this on myspace as well, so it might sell there. Let me know if you are interested.

Anyway, thanks for looking.

Added: I just found a picture on my new phone (still without the wireless):

EDIT: I just found the original picture of the wireless from when I bought it on here. I forgot it came with the Desktop charger for the transmitter (which still has the rechargeable battery in it). This will be included as well. Pics:

Edited by rhymes

• 1 month later...