Why become a member? ×

DBX 266XL compressor SOLD!!!

waynepunkdude

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='514480' date='Jun 15 2009, 05:00 PM']Heres a bad pic of it, works great but I'm buying a 3u head with built in compressor so now have no space/need for it.

I paidv £35 for it do would like it back and will accept trades.

[/quote]
First dibs please - just got to check the Post Office book.

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='514502' date='Jun 15 2009, 05:16 PM']PM'd[/quote]
Nope, sorry Wayne, it's not exactly what I thought it was.

Fantastic deal though. These are £180 rrp - even Absolute Sounds are asking £140 for them. It's too cheap. :) I say!!

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='514545' date='Jun 15 2009, 05:59 PM']No probs Steve, I didn't realise they were that much, damn.[/quote]
They've gone up. I think it's probably down to the exchange rate.

I have the slightly cheaper 166XL and paid £130 for it new which was a bargain.

If it's as good as the 166 it's bargain of the month time, truth is it's probably better.

Buy this before the price goes up guys quick :)

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='514909' date='Jun 16 2009, 12:32 AM']Sold to the Beedster.[/quote]

Cheers dude, hoping this will level out my currently very poor impression of Flea's slap style a little :)

Guest BassKS

[quote name='Beedster' post='514980' date='Jun 16 2009, 08:38 AM']Cheers dude, hoping this will level out my currently very poor impression of Flea's slap style a little :)[/quote]

Beedster, I thought you needed money for the solicitors and surveyors....

[quote name='BassKS' post='514989' date='Jun 16 2009, 08:50 AM']Beedster, I thought you needed money for the solicitors and surveyors....[/quote]

Solicitors, surveyors and compressors! At £35 you can't go wrong really, and Wayne's virtually my next door neighbour :)