Why become a member? ×

Korg DTR 2000 - Still for sale!

Joshbasscana

Hey guys,

I have a Korg DTR 2000. It's in superb condition. Was a Christmas gift but Ive hardly used it - I've just found more favour with my Boss Tuner (who doesnt?). Its been sat in my Gator Rack case so it is in pretty much scratch and dust free condition. Looking for £110 including postage and packing.
Thanks

Josh

Edited by Joshbasscana

I'd prefer to swap it tbh, just be more interested in what people would offer. But if did have to sell it, I would ask for £125. P+P would only be about £5.

[quote name='ferguswads' post='514010' date='Jun 15 2009, 11:45 AM']Are you looking to sell mate? I might well be interested.

Cheers
Ferg[/quote]

• 1 month later...

Best Rack Tuner on the market. Good luck with the sale. I dont need another unfortunately.

Out of interest is it the newer all black one or the black/silver fronted one?

[quote name='Joshbasscana' post='550995' date='Jul 25 2009, 11:33 AM']This is still for sale :) £110 is the asking price. Desperate for a quick sale.
Thanks,

Josh[/quote]

[quote name='chriswilliams666' post='552003' date='Jul 26 2009, 07:31 PM']Best Rack Tuner on the market. Good luck with the sale. I dont need another unfortunately.

Out of interest is it the newer all black one or the black/silver fronted one?[/quote]

It's the black/silver one. It's brilliant. Don't want to sell it but forced to. It needs a good bass guitar shapped home :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...