Why become a member? ×

Warwick Pro-Fet 3.2

Beedster

This is the notorious Allen_Baker head (TCALSS I bought it on BC, it didn't work, I threw my toys out of the cot for a while, everyone got bored hearing about it, I got it repaired, total deal was £200....). It has been repaired and overhauled by Chas Chandler's in Hampton and I've been using it since with no issues. It's my back-up head but I'm going to get a Markbass combo and the head from that will now serve as backup should my R500 get temperamental. Collection from Milton Keynes or Canterbury, or I might deliver/meet up somewhere else if it's works etc.

£100

If you've read the thread on the original deal, you'll understand why I'm not posting this :)

Chris

Edited by Beedster

[quote name='WarPig' post='511361' date='Jun 11 2009, 04:15 PM']some BC history right herrre

good luck with the sale man.[/quote]

Tell me about it :)

All joking aside, any issues with this amp and I would of course refund you. Given the quality of Chandler's team, that seems pretty unlikley

Chris

[quote name='Beedster' post='511370' date='Jun 11 2009, 04:21 PM']Tell me about it :)

All joking aside, any issues with this amp and I would of course refund you. Given the quality of Chandler's team, that seems pretty unlikley

Chris[/quote]

Hey Chris - if you still have it when we meet up on Tuesday I might well take it - I'd like a look/listen first though.

J

[quote name='johnny_b' post='511377' date='Jun 11 2009, 04:28 PM']Hey Chris - if you still have it when we meet up on Tuesday I might well take it - I'd like a look/listen first though.

J[/quote]

Completely forgotten I'd listed this :)

Not sure if Jon wants it so might still be available

Chris

Withdrawn for the time being. Played through it yesterday and it was much better than I remembered. I was hoping to upgrade to a Markbass combo, use that as my backup and sell this, but I think all things considered I might hang on to this. I'll A/B it loud against my R500 at the weekend and see how it fares.
Chris

• 2 weeks later...