Why become a member? ×

Phil Jones Suitcase and 4B Stack for NOT Trade!

Mikey D

"NO LONGER FOR TRADE!"
/

Bet you weren't expecting that picture ey! BUT In all seriousness, it is the only photo I have and am looking for a trade either downwards with a cash adjustment or something of equal calibre. They are both immaculate with speakon lead and manual etc. Why so? Well if I can get something I am happy with and a bit of money back it will really help me with my financial situation. If it is a straight trade for something, I will be happy as I still personally haven't found the sound I am looking for yet out of this setup. The main bonus is I can use my 8 string thru it as it has two inputs and sounds great will all my basses. Possibly even a head and/or cash for the suitcase that I can pair with the 4B extension....!?

I don't like the following: Warwick, Trace Elliot, Ashdown and then some.

I do like the following: Tech, SWR, Aguilar, Eden, Epifani and then some.

Serious offers only please. :)

Edited by Mikey D

[quote name='Bernmeister' post='53073' date='Aug 31 2007, 12:01 AM']oh i must say i've heard this in action at the midlands bass bash & quite impressed.

i must say i'm shocked to see you maybe parting with this.[/quote]

I know, I must be a mad man, but if someone offers me something interesting and cash, it would really help me out at the moment.

I don't really want to go the whole way and sell it to buy something smaller as I know I won't get it's value back (but if I have to! needs must!)

Edited by Mikey D

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='rhino' post='64652' date='Sep 24 2007, 10:44 AM']How about a straight exchange for my Walter Woods M100 8 amp., ( incl padded bag), and Markbass 1 x 12" OR Mark Bass 1 x 15" cabinet complete with Roqsolid custom cover ?

Regards,
Rhino.[/quote]

Hi,

Is it a M100-8 or M100-4? What year is it from? Is it dual channels?

Do you have a picture of it?

Cheers.

Mikey

Edited by Mikey D

[quote name='machinehead' post='64664' date='Sep 24 2007, 11:31 AM']I think I can take it from this that you aren't interested any longer in buying the suitcase that I was looking at?

I'll wait until yours is shifted then I'll advertise the suitcase on here. It's a bit of a bargain for someone.

Good luck with the sale/ trade.

Frank[/quote]

You know I completely forgot about that. I will still be looking for a second amp as I need one at college and at home, however until i can get my uni finance problem sorted ( a few weeks still...) I can't even think about getting another.