Why become a member? ×

Feedback for dannyp

WarPig

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Just got back from picking up the Ashdown Neo 2x10 that Dan has had for sale.

First I must say thanks a million to Dan for being patient with me and trying the different cabs out and also to his lovely wife for making me great cup of tea.

Fantastic cab in as new condition just as Dan said and he cut me a fantastic deal. Great chap to deal with, so if he's got something for sale and you want it.. just get on and buy it!!

Thanks again Dan.

Mark

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I've just purchased a Ashdown MK500 head from dan and I can't recommend him highly enough ! A super smooth easy transaction and the amp was packaged excellently for it's trip over to Ireland and it was exactly as described (it was mint !)
I contacted Dan on the Monday via the forum , had a good chat about the amp on the phone on Tuesday , I paid via PayPal on the Wednesday and the Amp arrived on Friday ...... All ready for Saturdays gig which unfortunately was canceled , but can't wait to gig it next week . All in all I'm very pleased with my purchase , thanks very much Dan and maybe we'll do business again .
Best regards
Alan (tippbass)