Why become a member? ×

Need a little help please guys.

Hi all, i've just started playing bass in a new band after having a few years off. I bought a nice thunderbird bass and a trace elliot combo but with the combo came an extra cab - it's a TE 1203H cab with 2 x 10" 200W speakers it's this without the head, though mine looks in a lot better condition than the one pictured that i found on ebay!)

I don't need that but i am a little skint after spending so much money lately so do you i would be able to sell this? How much do you think it's worth? There isn't a great deal of information on the net about this model so i'm struggling.

Thanks for reading :)

Edited by michaeldcoates

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='502361' date='May 31 2009, 04:31 PM']Worth keeping to go with the combo I reckon.[/quote]

I know i know, but i really don't need it for the gigs i'll be doing and i am skint, i need to recoup in the short term and maybe i can get something similar for christmas off my folks!

MB1 it says i have run out of pm's for the day today, so not sure if i can reply to your next message, if that's the case, check this thread and i'll briefly put up my mobile number for you.

[quote name='Kongo' post='503263' date='Jun 1 2009, 08:24 PM']swift on the Trace takes ain't we?
Can't blame you. :)[/quote]

MB1. :rolleyes:
..."He was just round the corner from me as well!..........................Which was Nice!" :lol: