Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot 1510x - SOLD

Stag

Me again... continuing the clearout of cabs from my (small) house!

After I recently acquired my dream cab I finally had to take heed of the missus and agree that we are runing out of space for large bass cabs in my dinky terrace house. So, it is with a heavy heart, a lack of space under the stairs, a feeling of nostalgia (and a need to raise a few quid after aforementioned purchase) that im putting this cab up for sale.

This baby has done more gigs for me than anything else ive ever owned - its been with me ever since I moved on from combos. I used to use it with a 2x10 ADD cab on top, and that combination seemed to work really well with my Trace 300w head. The cab itself is rated at 300w, 8ohm and has a big phat 15" and a 10" cone in it. There is lots of interesting techy nerdy stuff that's way over my head about these and Bi-amping etc etc at [url="http://www.britishaudioservice.com/inst/SERIES%206.pdf"]http://www.britishaudioservice.com/inst/SERIES%206.pdf[/url] should that interest you.

Like I say, it has seen a fair bit of action... there's a rip or two in the covering on the back, and the cover plate is gone where it used to be over the bi-amp socket connectors... but it still sounds good and does what ya need it to, its a Trace! It is quite a chunky cab as you can see from the pics and as such I dont want to be couriering / posting it etc due to its size so pickup is preferred, plus that way you dont have to worry about couriers busting it (it happens) and you can try it out bfeore you buy so you can see it works. I dont mind taking a day off work (I can easily drink coffee all day whilst waiting) if a weekday is preferable for people to come and get it.

Price wise im looking at roundabout the £125 mark... or any interesting offers that dont involve more large bass cabs ;-)

Cheers guys/gals - pics as below.

Stag

PS - as mentioned on my other "for sale" thread, Dood the Mod knows where I live, and see him most weeks, so buy with confidence.

Edited by Stag

[quote name='Thornybank' post='498342' date='May 26 2009, 10:12 PM']These are bril!
Bright and lively - and the same size as the 4x10.
Great stand-alone cab.
If I didn't have one....

Mine is clean, and was a snip at £250.[/quote]

Nice Trace cab!
C'mon folks, you know you wanna...Just bought a rocking cab meself. :)

Thank you all for the nice bumpage ;-) It is a bright sounding thing but you do get a fair bit of OOMPH from that 15".

As far as im aware it has spent all its time in Norfolk, and is has not been connected to sprouts (Prefab or otherwise)