Why become a member? ×

For Sale-Epifani Bass Speaker

wolldav

Hi all,

This speaker is for sale at the price of £600 pounds. I will be willing to deliver if your in a 30 miles radius for free. Anything over that i will have to charge unless your willing to pick it up or meet half way.

Speaker is in Mint condition. I will be going from 12's to 10's, thats the only reason for the sale.

thanks.

dw

p.s. Thank you Warwickhunt... I live in Birmingham, Westmidlands, Wednesbury Area. So 30 miles radius from Wednesbury, WestMidlands...

Edited by wolldav

[quote name='wolldav' post='497793' date='May 26 2009, 09:52 AM']I will be willing to deliver if your in a 30 miles radius for free. Anything over that i will have to charge unless your willing to pick it up or meet half way.[/quote]

I'm not in the market for one but... a 30 mile radius of where? :)

[quote name='wolldav' post='497890' date='May 26 2009, 11:57 AM']Well noted R, but i'm not selling an amp i'm selling a speaker :)[/quote]
Are you open to swopsies? I have an Ampeg V4BH that I'm getting ready to part with (I think!) and also a Summit 2BA preamp that I don't really use at the mo either.

Hiya Jesso,

i'm not taking any trades at all... sorry.

dw

[quote name='Jesso' post='497903' date='May 26 2009, 12:12 PM']Are you open to swopsies? I have an Ampeg V4BH that I'm getting ready to part with (I think!) and also a Summit 2BA preamp that I don't really use at the mo either.[/quote]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

[quote name='wolldav' post='601415' date='Sep 17 2009, 04:06 PM']BUMP!!!!! Any Offers?...... Got 10's on the way....Hate to have the Epifani Cab collecting dust...[/quote]

Hi there,

I have an EBS 4x10 proline cab in vgc, and also a powered EBS 1x15 (both with horns).
I live about 30 miles from you, so collection/trade would be no problemo
cash either way
let me know as I wouldn't mind gigging yrs at wkend :)

cheers
andy