Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Musicman Piezo Stingray 4 String FS £750

cd_david

[quote name='cd_david' post='639300' date='Oct 28 2009, 06:02 PM']Would still swap for the right Fretless Ray :)[/quote]
Ok, I've been toying with this for a while as I've been thinking of also going for a fretted 4-string Ray.
But I do love my fretless Ray too! :rolleyes:
However, it's not getting quite as much use at the moment, so maybe...??
The pic in my sig shows it without the tort guard (click to see larger) so I've added a couple here too.
Only problem might be the distance between us as I'm always very nervous with couriers etc.

If it's not quite what you're after, no worries. :lol:

Steve.

[quote name='Stingray5' post='639328' date='Oct 28 2009, 06:26 PM']Ok, I've been toying with this for a while as I've been thinking of also going for a fretted 4-string Ray.
But I do love my fretless Ray too! :)
However, it's not getting quite as much use at the moment, so maybe...??
The pic in my sig shows it without the tort guard (click to see larger) so I've added a couple here too.
Only problem might be the distance between us as I'm always very nervous with couriers etc.

If it's not quite what you're after, no worries. :rolleyes:

Steve.[/quote]

Thanks for the offer Steve, its a lovely bass, i think i would prefer a colour as opposed to natural atm.

Thanks for the offer

Cheers

Dave

[quote name='cd_david' post='640723' date='Oct 30 2009, 08:24 AM']Thanks for the offer Steve, its a lovely bass, i think i would prefer a colour as opposed to natural atm.

Thanks for the offer

Cheers

Dave[/quote]
No worries, Dave.
Hope you find what you're looking for soon.

Cheers,

Steve

will u px my ibanez edc 710 ergodyne and a top fender softcase both are as new ive also got £150,sony w760i satnav gps mobile phone and some technics seperates,tuner,multi cd,amp and 4 70w speakers but if u are not interested good luck on your sale by the way its the black bass in the pics cheers atb cheers davy

[quote name='davydisco' post='647708' date='Nov 6 2009, 09:59 PM']will u px my ibanez edc 710 ergodyne and a top fender softcase both are as new ive also got £150,sony w760i satnav gps mobile phone and some technics seperates,tuner,multi cd,amp and 4 70w speakers but if u are not interested good luck on your sale by the way its the black bass in the pics cheers atb cheers davy[/quote]

Thanks but I'm after a sale only

Cheers

Dave