Why become a member? ×

Aguilar GS112s (2 - both with tweeters)

Something's come up for sale and I want it but I'd need to sell my two Aggies first. They're in excellent condition and sound marvellous as you'd expect.

Pics up soon.

I want as close to £450 as I can get for them. May deliver / if not meet halfway.

If the thing I want sells, then they'll be withdrawn so no dilly-dallying ya hear? :)

Edited by niceguyhomer

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='497078' date='May 25 2009, 09:13 AM']Something's come up for sale and I want it but I'd need to sell my two Aggies first. They're in excellent condition and sound marvellous as you'd expect.

Pics up soon.

I want as close to £450 as I can get for them. May deliver / if not meet halfway.

If the thing I want sells, then they'll be withdrawn so no dilly-dallying ya hear? :)[/quote]

Hi,
How much to post to Dublin? I'd be quite interested. are u selling em as a pair? I've been checking this board every day for weeks now, waiting for one to come up... wasn't actually looking for a pair, but might be able to stretch to it! Also, are they black with silver grills?
Cheers,

Jesse

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='497152' date='May 25 2009, 11:04 AM']I've no idea how much it'd cost to ship to Dublin but I'm sure it'd be expensive. I' don't really want the hassle of shipping them TBH. They're black with black metal grills.[/quote]
No worries! I'm a patient dude!