Why become a member? ×

FS: Moog LPF, Boss PS3 Pitchshifter/Delay, MXR Carbon Copy, Moog EXP pedal

Dosi Y'Anarchy

Heres some more for sale, my pedal-board is on constant rotation, and tbh if i can get the cash i want for these then i'll sell them and if i cant, then i'll keep them.

For sale is my Moog Moogerfooger MF101 Lowpass Filter, my Boss PS3 Pitchshifter/Delay, my MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay with Modulation and my Moog EP-2 Expression Pedal.

The Expression also works with the Boss PS3 to turn it into a Whammy-type thing.

These pedals are pretty self explanitory - except for the PS3:

It'll do pitch shifts + and/or - 2 octaves and you can tune to intervals within the first octave - for example tune it to a 5th and an octave and just hit the root note and you've got an instant power chorc. Its also a wicked delay and has a fantastic chorus-like detune effect (as used by Jeff Caxide from Isis).

Prices include postage/packaging to the UK and paypall fees.

Im looking for what i paid, no more/no less.

Moog LPF: £160 (comes boxed with instructions and power supply - a 9v centre + tip)
Moog EP2: £35 (boxed)
Boss PS3: £120 (didnt come to me boxed or with instructions - so i cant provide them, but it will be securely packaged)
MXR Carbon Copy: £120

I also will possibly have a 3xfx Fatman Distorion with Occilator for sale - i dont have a pic of it at the moment, but its identical to this one:
[url="http://www.3xfx.com/fatman.html"]http://www.3xfx.com/fatman.html[/url]
here's Grgryx's Bassfuzz page about (scroll through the drop-down box for the video review)
[url="http://bassfuzz.com/2008/08/30/3xfx-fatman-review/"]http://bassfuzz.com/2008/08/30/3xfx-fatman-review/[/url]

Its a beast, and its the first time that i've actually had my band comment positively on my distortion tone - but i dont really have any use for the oscilator, and i have other, smaller distortions that i can use. I'll be looking for £85 including postage and fees.

If you want any more info, just ask. I realise i havent gone into the detail that i usually do, but thats coz im lazy today.

Theo

[quote name='Duarte' post='496572' date='May 24 2009, 01:00 PM']You interested in trades?

For example...the LPF for a Mutron Phasor?[/quote]

wow

ill be honest, im not looking for a phaser. but that is one hell of an offer.

I'll have to refuse the phasor unfortunately, but i am up for trades. - its not like i spend my money on much else than pedals.

Things i could be tempted with either for straight trade or part-x:

[b]Delay with a tone cotrol[/b] (so that the initial note that i play isnt affected, but the repeats have a low-cut so they dont muddy my low-end) - assuming i get rid of the CC.
[b]Bass-friendly distortions/fuzzes[/b] - preferably mxr-sized - EHX XO sized (although i have alot of fuzzes and distortions already so this would have to be pretty special, and i may buy back my Green Stache when i get paid)
[b]low pass filter pedals/tone controls[/b] - the moog does it the best, but i cant justify the size on my board for the amount i use it, although using it with the EXP pedal sounds amazing with my Bass micro synth. - none of my currently used basses actually have tone contols - its all 3-band active eqs, and tbh im not a tweaker. I'd really love to get my Electronix Submarine back and may get OS to build me another.

just hit me up with random pedals and i'll see what i think.

cheers

Theo

[quote name='Dosi Y'Anarchy' post='496583' date='May 24 2009, 01:22 PM']wow

I'll have to refuse the phasor unfortunately, but i am up for trades. - its not like i spend my money on much else than pedals.

Things i could be tempted with either for straight trade or part-x:

[b]Delay with a tone cotrol[/b] (so that the initial note that i play isnt affected, but the repeats have a low-cut so they dont muddy my low-end) - assuming i get rid of the CC.
[b]Bass-friendly distortions/fuzzes[/b] - preferably mxr-sized - EHX XO sized (although i have alot of fuzzes and distortions already so this would have to be pretty special, and i may buy back my Green Stache when i get paid)
[b]low pass filter pedals/tone controls[/b] - the moog does it the best, but i cant justify the size on my board for the amount i use it, although using it with the EXP pedal sounds amazing with my Bass micro synth. - none of my currently used basses actually have tone contols - its all 3-band active eqs, and tbh im not a tweaker. I'd really love to get my Electronix Submarine back and may get OS to build me another.

just hit me up with random pedals and i'll see what i think.

cheers

Theo[/quote]

hows about one of my jotun fuzzs, i'm getting a batch of mullard transistors which should sound pretty special, in exchange for the moog + cash? i'll do some soundclips of next it week.

[quote name='umph' post='496650' date='May 24 2009, 04:02 PM']hows about one of my jotun fuzzs, i'm getting a batch of mullard transistors which should sound pretty special, in exchange for the moog + cash? i'll do some soundclips of next it week.[/quote]

Its definitely a possibility - Im assuming that this is the same as the Red Eye Bass Fuzz?

i kinda need to know how big it is, and whether it loves active basses or not (very important - i only play actives), oh and whether it runs on regular 9v boss-style adapter.

pics please :)

[quote name='Dosi Y'Anarchy' post='496678' date='May 24 2009, 04:55 PM']Its definitely a possibility - Im assuming that this is the same as the Red Eye Bass Fuzz?

i kinda need to know how big it is, and whether it loves active basses or not (very important - i only play actives), oh and whether it runs on regular 9v boss-style adapter.

pics please :)[/quote]
i normally put them in BB enclosures because it looks cooler but i can put it in a boss sized one, i only use active basses aswell so it was my first concern to make sure it worked with them ;p it works on a regular 9v.

yeah its almost the same as the red eye i've changed the design a bit since then though not much though. the clip on www.myspace.com/mammothsoundaudio is with an active bass

cool, well let me have a think about it: i currently may be re-accquireing my Green Stache, and maybe a Zvex Mastotron.

Been gassing for a Tonebender for a while though, and this more than fits the bill.

I'd rather sell the pedal than trade, but i might also be in a position to buy a pedal straight off your myspace when i get paid - ill really have to re-assess at a later date.

how long would it take you to get a pedal together (smaller the enclosure the better, but i wouldnt wanna compromise the design or anything)?

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='496737' date='May 24 2009, 06:30 PM']Maybe a Woolly Mammoth for the LPF?[/quote]

lol, you're the second guy whos offered me a WM:

I play active basses, and i know WMs dont sound as great with them as they do with passives. If i played passives, then id happily accept. But unfortunately id have to refuse.

[quote name='Dosi Y'Anarchy' post='496740' date='May 24 2009, 06:42 PM']lol, you're the second guy whos offered me a WM:[/quote]

Hehe.

To be honest I want to hang on to mine, but opportunities to get LPFs don't come up that often and I figured I could get by with the Brown Dog-ish fuzz in the Octavius Squeezer, which is actually pretty dope.

I can't offer you cash because it's my girlfriend's birthday this week. Unless I get rid of the girlfriend... :)

See, this is why girlfriends are good and you shouldnt get rid of them:

my gf lent me the cash for a fender Jaguar bass, bought me a Micropog, a Crowther Prunes & Custard, a Guyatone TZ2 and a Ibanez Bass Synth.

spend the money on her birthday, and when its your turn, call all the shots!

I'm sure we could arrange come kind of trade for my [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=47134"]Barge Unit[/url]. The impedance control on each loop means you can make your active basses work with any fuzz, and blend your clean signal while you do it. There is 2 blend settings for each loop (selected by an A/B footswitch), and 2 of these loops (with seperate ins and outs, meaning you could run seperate basses through different pedals to different amps, or sending the same bass through 2 pedalboards with different blend settings to one amp (what I used it for!)). The possibilities are endless!!

Edited by Higgie

[quote name='Dosi Y'Anarchy' post='496770' date='May 24 2009, 07:18 PM']See, this is why girlfriends are good and you shouldnt get rid of them:[/quote]

I just posted in the drunk thread that my girlfriend is sleeping on the couch tonight.

Hopefully she'll leave tomorrow and I can buy your Moogerfooger.

Higgie - dude its just too much for me, impedance and blends and multiple footswitches - i've still got TaySte's Ls2 that im not even using.

Thisname..my girlfriend was asking me for presents like an hr ago and i was like (a) im broke and (:) even if i do sell some of my pedals, you know damn well im buying more pedals.

The trick now is just buy smaller pedals, that way i can fit more it on my small pedal bag, and still have enough to fell a large audience.

3XFX Fatman - SOLD!!

I've decided im gonna buy a Zvex Mastotron. So unfortunately i can no longer be swayed with distortion/fuzzes. Although i would possibly go for a Barber Trifecta.

I could be swayed with a VTbass, a OLC Flipster, a Barber Linden, i'll consider all offers, but theres only so much i need/use.

Theo

[quote name='Matty' post='497315' date='May 25 2009, 03:10 PM']Fatman for a Supercollider?

nevermind, just read the last post[/quote]

Crap i want a supercollider bad, anything else take your fancy? (if you're up for selling - give me a price- i get paid thursday)

[quote name='Dosi Y'Anarchy' post='496583' date='May 24 2009, 01:22 PM']wow

I'll have to refuse the phasor unfortunately, but i am up for trades. - its not like i spend my money on much else than pedals.[/quote]

Although im not doubting that its pretty awesome (is it the Phasor I or II?), i really dont have any use for a phaser. sorry.