Why become a member? ×

Pedals For Sale and Trade

Dubs

I’ve got a few pedals up for sale/trade. Ideally I’m after a trade for a SansAmp VT Bass and/or a Boss SYB-5 (or similar synth effects will be considered) for any combination of my pedals.

The first 3 pedals I have up are open to sale or trade, but the second 3 pedals are only up for trade if I’m offered what I want because otherwise I’m happy to keep them.

1) BYOC ESV Fuzz (Fuzzface) - £70

[attachment=25697:DSC02249.JPG]

Bought this from Toasted about a year ago and although it’s a fantastic pedal I just don’t use it. It produces a really aggressive fuzz that’s full of thick harmonics.

More info and a sound clip on Toasted’s original thread - [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=17840&hl"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=17840&hl[/url] – "It's a BYOC Fuzz with internal controls and a few choice mods. It's got the Jack Orman input "buffer" so it works great with active and passive basses. It's got the cool colour changing LED. It's also got two Beavis Audio mods. One to boost the volume, and one to boost the bass. It's also in a REALLY sexy Sw***box enclosure."

2) MXR M-206 Time Delay (Analogue Delay) - £35

[attachment=25698:DSC02336.JPG]

This is an original 2000 Series “Made In U.S.A” MXR that was produced in limited numbers between 1982 and 1984.

[i]“The Series 2000" was a complete rework of the Reference and Commande Line of products. These were a higher quality pedal, with electronic FET switching and dual LED indicators. They had a new contoured shape, an all metal chassis and an easily-removable plastic battery compartment door. These were fully rubberized on the bottom surface, and were remote-controllable.”[/i]

3) Paisley Tubby Quasar (Ampeg Scrambler Clone) - [b]*SOLD*[/b]

[attachment=25702:DSC02335.JPG]

This is a great little boutique clone of the classic Ampeg Scrambler from the ‘60s.

[i]“Based around the Ampeg Scrambler from the sixties.Well known for being rare... This stays pretty faithful to the original, with minor updates that does not affect the sound but makes it a bit more user friendly and reliable.The Paisley Quasar has two controls; Blend and Texture, the Blend control turned fully anti-clockwise will give you the sound as if the effect has been bypassed and by turning it up this will increase the amount of fuzz/octave being blended into the clean signal.The Texture control changes the amount of intensity of the octave effect added with distortion to the input signal. From a smooth sound produced when the Texture control is fully clockwise, turning the control anti-clockwise results in more of an upper octave effect being added. With the Blend turned up with Texture the Quasar can get quite aggressive indeed.”[/i]

[u][b]The following pedals are only up for trade if I’m offered what I’m looking for. I’ve put a trade value to help with working out what a fair trade would be.[/b][/u]

4) Dod FX-20C Stereo Phaser - £30

[attachment=25700:DSC02339.JPG]

Great Phaser but I can’t see myself ever using it in a live situation.

[i]“The FX20 is our unique stereo phaser pedal. The rich phasing gives you that classic phaser sound, but also provides the option of adding regeneration to the effect. This breaths new life into your sound by putting a modern twist on an irreplaceable effect.”[/i]

5) Aria FL-10 Dual Stage Flanger - £35

[attachment=25699:DSC02338.JPG]

This is a fantastic Flanger from the ‘80s with 2 separate stages. It’s possible to get some crazy sounds out of this, but I can’t see how I’d use it in a live situation. It’s great for a laugh though, and I’ve seen people selling these for a lot on the US eBay. “Made In Japan”.

6) Aphex Bass Xciter - £55

[attachment=25701:DSC02340.JPG]

There’s been a lot said about these on the forum, so I’ll just be lazy and copy and past some stuff that Aphex say about it :)

[i]“For all types of basses with magnetic or piezo pickups, active or passive. Voicing is tailored to deep tone & sustain while adding life to the the bite or slap. Smaller rigs sound big; big rigs sound huge!”[/i]

Taverymuchly!

Edited by benwhiteuk

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='494957' date='May 22 2009, 10:40 AM']Did you get that FL-10 off me? If so would you consider selling it :rolleyes:[/quote]

:) In all honesty I can’t remember who I got it off, but it was someone on here. We’ll see what happens in the next few days and I’ll think about it mate.

[quote name='chenzo_1' post='495064' date='May 22 2009, 12:28 PM']what kind of trades u looking for?[/quote]

Mainly a SansAmp VT Bass or a Boss SYB-5 synth pedal - I'd consider any synths though. I'd also consider a pulse modulator of some description. I don't need any more fuzz or distortion pedals unless you had a Woolly Mammoth at a good price. I don't need any Phasers or Flangers either.

[quote name='bobbass4k' post='497866' date='May 26 2009, 11:20 AM']Interested in a cool cat for the phaser or the flanger?[/quote]

Cheers for the offer but it’s not really what I’m looking for at the moment – I don’t think I’d ever use a chorus effect. Good luck with your sale though.