Why become a member? ×

My 1966 Rickenbacker 360/12 Fireglo for sale or trade

jsixties

Hi Bubinga5, happy to hear that. Thanks! :)
I have two proposals of trades + cash just now but for modern basses, not my style defiitely. I'm a old scholl bass player (Jamerson all the way).

EDIT: If anybody prefers a straight deal how it sounds 2400 pounds shipped to UK for the guitar? Of course insured with a express service fully traceable. This is more or less the price for a new one with toasters pickups and this one even well used is THE REAL THING.

Edited by jsixties

[quote name='jsixties' post='499536' date='May 28 2009, 01:29 AM']Anyone interested? Any realistic offer will be considered.[/quote]

I'll give you a nice back-rub and make cups of tea for a month. Handsome offer, IMO.

Bump for a crazily underpriced and gorgeous Rick

Edited by skankdelvar

The original owner had the ugly Schaller tuners used by Ric in the eighties and he used her as a 6 strings guitar (many common), but when I get the guitar he puts again the original ones.
No damages to the wood, only a few extra holes. Tunning is perfect.
I know is not on mint condition but the price I really think is ridiculous for a guitar like this.

Edited by jsixties

[quote name='jsixties' post='504337' date='Jun 2 2009, 11:18 PM']Any other offers?[/quote]
Hello spain from england.

I am trying to build up a collection of classic guitars, both bass and electric, and i will not lie to you, this guitar does not feature in my list but you have gained my attention by the value. However a few things make me obliged (sorry) to question your sale of this guitar.

I have loads of questions.

Why are you targeting the uk market when the very poor exchange rate means you will get more for it in your own country.

Do you have any proof of provenence regarding the guitar?

I have several guitars I would be willing to put in. A 4003 in jetglo,mint. A Warwick, cannot remember what it is but just the most beautiful guitar ever made, a les paul custom that would be a straight swap.

more questions

Would you expect anyone to pay you in advance? With massive respect, you have joined the site very recently just to sell a guitar. If you were in the business of ripping people off it would be a superb place to start. And as i said earlier why sell in England when the exchange rate is so poor?

In fact, I have just thought about it and it makes sense for you to sell over here LOL. I do apologise.

Anyway, is there any way you can prove yourself and the guitar.

Sorry to be so cynical but you are alledgely in a different country with a high value item and have never posted before.

Edited by dazco

I can understand why some might feel the need for caution as Javier is new here. But I agree that certain enquiries might best be handled via PM, as the content of open posts could be misinterpreted out of context (as may have happened here, however politely expressed) and might shade the sale.

FWIW, it should be noted that Javier has a 100% positive ebay score with 234 transactions. He's also offered it to us here at 195 euro less than the ebay BIN price, which seems very fair.

Should one have reservations, the solution is straightforward - buy via ebay and use paypal.

Now that's done, will someone kindly lend me two and a half notes so I can buy this Rick?

Thank you mate, you can't imagine the effort of posting my "discharge" in a understandable british english.
I can comprehend Dazco, really, but it's not tasteful throwing misgivings in public only because I live far away from him or the price is a bargain.
It's only a good deal, no more, no less.

Maybe I will accept the last offer received in Spain, meanwhile you can contact me through a private message .

Best regards.

• 2 weeks later...

No longer without feedback! :) :
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=51864&st=0&gopid=515775&#entry515775"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...mp;#entry515775[/url]

I need to choose between two proposals this week so meanwhile is still available. Cash is king just now.

• 2 weeks later...