Why become a member? ×

Rehearsal spaces around Banbury/Bicester Area

NickD

I'd be grateful for any recommendations for rehearsal spaces around Banbury/Bicester area.

It's not an area I know at all, but it's about halfway between us (Bushey, Herts), and a fella we're doing some festivals with over the summer (Coventry), and we're aiming to do a couple of long rehearsals in June to get ready. 

All we really need is a room with a decent PA for Vox and DI mandolins, as well be taking everything else.

Thanks in advance! ☺️

• Like 1

Although not halfway in a straight line sense, Northampton is more midway in terms of likely journey time, A45/M45/M1 for you, M1 for them.  My Wife's a Cov lass and my office used to be not that far from Watford, so I know first hand Northampton is the sensible journey-time mid point.

In that vein, Stalkers is good, should be able to sort the gear you need. Audioworks not so well equipped, but is a nice place to be and has a lounge to chill in and the owner is a pleasant and helpful chap.

• Like 1

Thanks chaps!

What I didn't mention is that he's going to be dropping his dog off at his daughters place down towards Banbury first, which is why I thought going further west. Having said that, the cut through to Northampton from there doesn't look too bad for him.