Why become a member? ×

Mesa Boogie Subway Ultra-Lite 1x12 for Sale. £450 including Mesa Cover
£1000
Cumbria

Bought just prior to Lockdown, used for the last 2 years every other weekend in Covers band. 
Very Good condition.
Always transported/housed in their covers, and there's a spare Mesa Cover for the 1x12. 
Prefer to sell as a pair as they make a great combination. 

No boxes but happy to discuss collection/delivery/meet up. At the asking price I'd deliver within 150 miles or so of Kendal, Cumbria. 

More photo's if needed  

mesa Rig 2.jpg

Mesa Rig 3.jpg

Mesa Rig 5.jpg

Mesa Rig 7.jpg

Edited by Pirellithecat
New Tag
  • Like 3

Those 115 cabs are so bl**min good i might consider another at some stage. Got the 210 & 115 cabs but the 15's are extremely versatile.

I've not tried the 12 cabs but a lot of folks on Talkbass at the moment are moving back to this combo with 112 / 115 set up.

Cannot fault these cabs.

GLWTS

Dave

• Pirellithecat changed the title to Mesa Boogie Subway Ultra-Lite 1x12 for Sale. £450 including choice of cover!
  • Pirellithecat changed the title to Mesa Boogie Subway Ultra-Lite 1x12 for Sale. £450 including Mesa Cover
59 minutes ago, Vincewells said:

Are you interested in trades? I've a Vanderkley 212MNT in as new condition, fantastic cab but looking to downsize.

I really like the Vanderkleys but I've already got a replacement cab (for now!!) so not really interested in a trade.   
But good thought!