Why become a member? ×

Damnation MBD 3, Moose Electronics Nomad
£900

Ander87

Right! I'm moving to in ears, multiscale basses and presets / quad cortex stuff for my new band, so I have to let these go to afford that.

These pedals are thoughtfully curated and I love them to bits, but it is also true that I don't need them - even if I prefer them to the setup I'll be going for.

Only interested in a Darkglass Adam (hence the fuzz distortion comp, presets all-in-one kinda thing) and/or a good combo, 200w+ without extension cab, 1x12/2x10, GK ideally.

JF Capo - £400. Yup... I know. I adore this thing but again, a one-pedal solution ala Darkglass ADAM would make this redundant. I think it's a decent price as currently 500 euros plus 20% taxes... that's 600 euros / £510 - but let me know if I'm tripping.

HX One - £170 - as new, boxed - my usual 'parameter paralysis' says this - I rarely use effects live, for studio my guitarist has a Quad Cortex and Helix so I can borrow that.

Damnation Audio MBD - £200 as new, boxed. Killer pedal, probs best bass distortion I've enjoyed, but again will have to go in favour of a big dargklass pedal

Moose Electronics Nomad - £150 as new, boxed - killer and super organic with octave up on/off and clipping diode options.

Add about £5 for posting, I think it is?

image.thumb.png.e870ad584402686bee95a932a6398b4c.png

Edited by Ander87
  • Like 5

Thanks for the interest gang! Good to hear it's decent pricing re: Capo. It is probably my 'pedal on an island' but redundant with the ADAM setup that will materialise...

and @MrDinsdale, boxed and still with the screen protector even haha!

Ander.

• Ander87 changed the title to Damnation MBD 3, Moose Electronics Nomad
  • 3 weeks later...

Surprised the Nomad and MBD3 are still here - I thought they’d be the firsts to leave!

confirming they’re both boxed and mint, let me know offers questions etc but think fairly priced!

Ander. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ander87 said:

Surprised the Nomad and MBD3 are still here - I thought they’d be the firsts to leave!

confirming they’re both boxed and mint, let me know offers questions etc but think fairly priced!

Ander. 

Agreed. I’m shocked by that.

The Nomad is very possibly the best octave fuzz I’ve played and the MBD3 takes one of the best OD and distortion circuits and improves it - I’ve just put one one my new big board!

Good luck with the sales!

• Thanks 1

I would have been in touch to steal that MBD but just can’t justify it with my current board. The HX One called to me like a siren to the rocks but I had to protect my crew unlike Ulysses. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4