Why become a member? ×

Mayones Custom PI for sale

daveski

I'm thinking of selling this Mayones Custom PI bass, i bought it new last October, it's in mint condition, is 32in scale, ebony board, eye poplar facing, blue front and side leds, it has Bartolini pups and a 3 band aguliar preamp and a hard case.
I've been using for the last 4 mths for both recording and live stuff but since aquiring another bass this hasn't been getting much of a look in. I'm looking for about £1500 which is £750 less than i paid.
cheers Dave

Edited by daveski

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm offering this up for sale again as it has just sat in it's case for the last 5 mths, i'm looking for £1250 plus the p&p or collection( meet up ) , it has not changed since i first posted, a great bass that needs a good home!

Any questions please ask cheers Dave

someone needs to buy this its one of the finest basses ever i remember playing wojtek pilichowskis through his rig and everything in front of himm at music live 2007 and he stood there watching me play giving commments and compliments it was such a great experience :). And his bass was exactly the same as this, they really are setup too perfection too and with some light guage strings on there they play like so so easily and sound wicked!

I remember daveski and myself having a long chat about these and whether he should get one and i said yes in a massive paragraph of writing....its a great bass and at that price its a true bargain

someone buy it now and youll never look back.

Thats my piece :rolleyes:

marcus

x

Wow, too bad you didn't post it here with the lower price. I would have thought that someone would give you the lower selling price here, without all the fees (maybe I'm wrong, but I assume that the one that recently sold on eBay is this same bass).