Why become a member? ×

Selling on Facebook Bass Players Market..

and just to prove the point,  i got this today from "Muhammad Kashif"

this was in answer to somthing i have for sale to shift incase anyone needed them cheap for £20 !

so if you ever get something like this or from him.. DONT click the link..

".....Hi , are you interested in trade + money diff from me?

This is my item : http:/facebook-marketplace   ( number removed by me)      .pe...... "

Edited by funkgod

On 27/03/2024 at 11:02, TRBboy said:

That's really crap, I'd always found that group quite good for selling before. Why can't people just ignore it if they don't like it? Why comment?

I still use it, but Facebook marketplace has descended into utter chaos. Inundated with messages from scammers from all over the world (well, mainly Africa it seems). However, I do generally get stuff sold fairly quickly, you just have to be prepared to put up with all the nonsense.

Its funny you should say that Oli, I had a scammer try to get me. Long story short I ended up having a long long chat with him. He was from Nigeria, Him and his family were living on nothing financially. He ended up apologising to me and said he wants to be a musician but cant afford a bass. I really felt for the guy.. I still talk to him now., he asks how im doing etc etc.. His situation hasn't got any better. I think I got it bad.. Jeez people like him are hand to mouth existence. 

• Sad 2