Why become a member? ×

Tech 21 MP40 Geddy Lee Signature Sansamp - BIG PRICE DROP! - *SOLD*
£215
Wolves

This limited edition (sold out) pedal is superb, like all Tech 21 stuff, in my opinion. Does exactly what it says on the tin. BUT there’s no longer room for it on my board as the wonderful SGT-DI has sort of taken its place. So I’m moving this one on. Absolutely mint in all respects, in original box. Starting price £215 posted for next day delivery  (a quick Google will reveal that this is a truly great price, if you manage to find one.) Stock photo.

IMG_0197.png

Edited by bassybill
  • Like 1

• bassybill changed the title to Tech 21 MP40 Geddy Lee Signature Sansamp - £20 off! Now £195 posted!

Gah - if I didn't already have the standard branding version of this.... *shakes fist*

You're right - they didn't make many of these and they're hard to find at a sensible price.

Darn - if only I hadn't bought one just over a year ago!

@Daz39 I bought mine over the standard one for the colour, plus it's got an extra button that does something!

Edited by prowla

1 hour ago, prowla said:

Darn - if only I hadn't bought one just over a year ago!

@Daz39 I bought mine over the standard one for the colour, plus it's got an extra button that does something!

No - they reissued the MP40 in the same branding as the YYZ - so mine includes the Boost switch and Shapeshifter button.

• Like 1

• bassybill changed the title to Tech 21 MP40 Geddy Lee Signature Sansamp - £20 off! Now £175 posted!
  • bassybill changed the title to Tech 21 MP40 Geddy Lee Signature Sansamp - BIG PRICE DROP! Now £175 posted!
  • bassybill changed the title to Tech 21 MP40 Geddy Lee Signature Sansamp *SOLD*