Why become a member? ×

Jazz Bass Bitsa - just a tad over 7lbs!! - *SOLD*
£195
East Yorkshire

casapete

I've had this great Jazz nearly 4 years now, and I originally bought it from @discreet on here. I've posted

a link to the original listing below, ( hope that's okay Mark!) - think it describes it better than I could so please

have a good look through it.

This is a belting bass, not 'just for the price' either! Plays and sounds great, and the light weight really is a 

bonus for those who tire easily of 9/10lb basses. I've used it just occasionally since owning it, mainly when

depping with my mate's dad rock band when it's performed brilliantly. I'm only selling it as am semi-retiring

from my band next month, and subsequently will be selling this and a few other basses / amps etc.

I'm in East Yorkshire and cash on collection is preferable. However my last few gigs in April take me to the

following places - Milton Keynes, Redditch, Shrewsbury, Ipswich and Birmingham. I can bring the Jazz to

any of these places (all central theatres) where you can pick it up anytime between say 4pm and 7pm or 

after my gig ends around 10pm.

I'm also happy to meet up somewhere so long as it's not the other end of the country - think Yorkshire / Lincolnshire etc.

Postage is my last resort but obviously will offer this to ensure a sale. ( Would probably need to factor in the price of a

used case though to ensure it's safe delivery.)

Original listing here - 

https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/431462-sold-the-amazing-seven-pound-7lb-jazz/#comment-4136734

Thanks for looking, cheers. 

Pete.

PS - Please note this is NOT a Fender bass, but a great instrument put together in that style.

Jazz bitsa , GK rig 2022.JPG

Edited by casapete
  • Like 5

• casapete changed the title to Jazz Bass Bitsa - just a tad over 7lbs!!

I have had this bass on loan for a week and can attest to it being fabulous to play, light as anything and I have a glass back.

You won't regret buying this.

GLWTS Pete.

20 minutes ago, tom1946 said:

I have had this bass on loan for a week and can attest to it being fabulous to play, light as anything and I have a glass back.

You won't regret buying this.

GLWTS Pete.

Thanks Tom! 

3 minutes ago, VociferousDavey said:

That's what I get for having a lie in 😂

Let me know if it falls through and I'll take it 

Cheers, Dave

Will do Dave, cheers. 

• casapete changed the title to Jazz Bass Bitsa - just a tad over 7lbs : NOW SOLD