Why become a member? ×

Lakland 55-60 Vintage Custom LPB Rare special edition Now £1150 Sale/Trade
£1200
Essex/Herts Borders

Gaucho 5

Hi Chatters,

Minor price drop, can't go any lower! £1150.00  One I never thought I'd part with: Totally mint Limited Edition 55-60 Vintage Custom! Mine from new.

Lake Placid Blue (slight sparkle to the finish) with matching headstock, Laurel board with pearl block inlays, bound neck, was a limited run, so a special order.

John East J Tone fitted with chrome knobs, fully screened/shielded. C/W Original Lakland control plate knobs & pots and newish Addario NYC's.

Never been out the house. Absolutely superb modern/vintage sounding Jazz Bass and I really hate to do this, however circumstances dictate I have to let go of one of the collection.

Cash is king, but willing to trade with a nice, but lesser value 5 or 6 string Bass plus cash? Local delivery or meet preferred, could courier at buyers cost/arrangement?

Gaucho

IMG_5474.thumb.JPG.280e030032a29b5286feffd806c5f0b2.JPGIMG_5476.thumb.JPG.4ea64ca671ba1cc4e1805ccd886c953b.JPG

IMG_5492.JPG

IMG_5493.JPG

IMG_5494.JPG

Edited by Gaucho 5
  • Like 5

• Gaucho 5 changed the title to Lakland 55-60 Vintage Custom LPB Rare special edition Now £1150 Sale/Trade