Why become a member? ×

Harley Benton JP-45OP Natural - Passive (Includes Postage) - *SOLD*
£115
Lichfield, Staffs

Shepster8316

Harley Benton JP-45OP (it's a letter 'O', not a zero) in the natural finish and in excellent condition.   All set up with what I think were Rotosound rounds with frets levelled, so good to go.  This is basically a direct copy of the Aria Detroit apparently.

A great bass at a good price either as a starter, a spare or for tinkering with.  I just need to thin the heard so moving on a few of the Harley Bentons.... I seem to have four, plus I'm funding a new bass. 

Discontinued and no longer available it seems from Thomann, so here are some specs.....  Ash body, 24 fret roasted maple neck and fingerboard, 40mm nut, passive, 34" scale, 9.5" radius and weighs in at 8.4lb or 3.8kg.  The best feature is the truss rod adjustment wheel popping out after the 24th fret in the heel of the neck making it a doddle to adjust (like in a Sting Ray).

Happy to post and included in the price, but will knock a few quid off if collected.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Edited by Shepster8316
Add info
  • Like 2

• Shepster8316 changed the title to Harley Benton JP-45OP Natural - Passive (Includes Postage) *SOLD*