Why become a member? ×

Ibanez Adam Nitti ANB205 + East Uni-Pre 5 (TRADED)
£1400
Belgium

Marco.EB

Edit: This sale is only there because I'm mainly into bass making right now.

Hi, 

I really love this bass, one of my favorites but I'm actually putting most of my money, time and effort to build basses. So I don't need several basses anymore and I decided to let this one go.

It's perfectfly setup by me and it plays like and angel.

Here's what / how / with :

- Ibanez Adam Nitti signature model ANB205

- First owner (bought new in France)

- marks of normal inside house use (no dings and dongs)

- Tuners GB707 replace by their lightweight equivalent GB350

- Bartolini preamp with Tone Control inside was replaced by John East Uni Pre 5 (bought new at John's website) with different caps values provided

- Bartolini 59CBJD/S3 replace by 59J1 (original ones provided)

- Original invoice provided

- Genuine gigbag provided

- Elixir strings quite new

Here's a video about the tone control (EN subs):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k68fIwLgngQ&ab_channel=MarcoElwray

And one comparing Classic Bass bright ones vs Original Bass normal ones:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPo2nonZHEM&ab_channel=MarcoElwray 

I'd rather not sale it but building basses and buying tools isn't really a cheap hobby.

Cheers,

Marco

20231207_101033.jpg

20231207_101102.jpg

20231207_101051.jpg

20231207_101048.jpg

20231207_101041.jpg

Edited by Marco.EB
price drop
  • Like 10

• Marco.EB changed the title to Ibanez Adam Nitti ANB205 + East Uni-Pre 5 (Price drop)
Posted (edited)

Price drop at £1250.

Very last price (I really need ton invest in bass making but I will not go below this price)

Oh BTW I've found my old feedback page : 

Edited by Marco.EB

• Marco.EB changed the title to Ibanez Adam Nitti ANB205 + East Uni-Pre 5 (Price drop £1250)
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Shiveringbass said:

Yeah that's a honest weight, luckily I added Res-O-Lite tuners, which help the balance of the instrument.

On 29/03/2024 at 15:18, Mikey D said:

I'd be all over this at that price if was in the UK. It even has the John East and knobs that I put on all my Ibanez Basses. GLWTS.

Thanks. Price is dropped here (on basschat) partially because it's not in UK. I'm not familiar to send used things since Brexit, but I guess there is, like here, import fees? but not full VAT as I'm not a pro seller selling a new bass...

On 31/03/2024 at 18:27, Marco.EB said:

Thanks. Price is dropped here (on basschat) partially because it's not in UK. I'm not familiar to send used things since Brexit, but I guess there is, like here, import fees? but not full VAT as I'm not a pro seller selling a new bass...

Yes the tax on full value. It's basically 20% extra which is a real shame. 

20 hours ago, Mikey D said:

Yes the tax on full value. It's basically 20% extra which is a real shame. 

Damn, same here, except it's 21%.

I could make an effort to 1150 GBP, including transport, which leads to 1380 GPB with 20% rate. Still a pretty good deal considering new price and the mods.

Ha that blessed times without Brexit ... 

I don't want to go on an illegal field here but I'm still wondering ; let's say I'm offering a bass (as I build basses, could be one of my own, and that could be a real life situation here) as a donation to a music school i.e. , what is happening if the amount is 0?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Marco.EB said:

I don't want to go on an illegal field here but I'm still wondering ; let's say I'm offering a bass (as I build basses, could be one of my own, and that could be a real life situation here) as a donation to a music school i.e. , what is happening if the amount is 0?

If it's a freely given donation then VAT wouldn't apply and wouldn't be charged. However I suspect you would need to declare this and do the paperwork explaining exactly what it you're donating, to whom and why. 

So yes, it would be possible if it were a genuine donation. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, soldersqueeze said:

If it's a freely given donation then VAT wouldn't apply and wouldn't be charged. However I suspect you would need to declare this and do the paperwork explaining exactly what it you're donating, to whom and why. 

So yes, it would be possible if it were a genuine donation. 

Could indeed happen, or like I said in my post in Build Diaries, if I want to make a passaround or just send a bass for a trial to someone? Same scenario for me, I don't sell something but hard to prove, at least in a case of a passaround like I did in the past...

• Marco.EB changed the title to Ibanez Adam Nitti ANB205 + East Uni-Pre 5 (TRADED)