Why become a member? ×

my modded mij fender precision

nash

[quote name='neilb' post='51014' date='Aug 26 2007, 07:36 PM']Youve stuck a bedsheet to the back of your bass and you call that a "mod"???
Joshin wiv ya matey............However, I am not a fan of Badass' on Ps, Im afraid.

Bassline pickups?????[/quote]

the bed sheet makes it play smoother.

yea SD 1/4lber. how come you dont like the badass? i love the look and the sound. i have endless sustain off it.

[quote name='nash' post='51018' date='Aug 26 2007, 07:47 PM']the bed sheet makes it play smoother.

yea SD 1/4lber. how come you dont like the badass? i love the look and the sound. i have endless sustain off it.[/quote]

I have no doubt they add to the sound and give great sustain, just dont really like the modern look on such a classic intsrument.Purely my opinion.

Nice P anyway Nash

Good looking axe!
Slightly OT...why do some think that Basslines is some sort of second string to SD? Basslines IS SD. Yiou cannot buy, for example, a quarter-pound pickup that [u]doesn't[/u] have Basslines on it. That is something I, personally, find irritating, but it's not a different brand

[quote name='Telebass' post='52505' date='Aug 29 2007, 08:50 PM']Good looking axe!
Slightly OT...why do some think that Basslines is some sort of second string to SD? Basslines IS SD. Yiou cannot buy, for example, a quarter-pound pickup that [u]doesn't[/u] have Basslines on it. That is something I, personally, find irritating, but it's not a different brand[/quote]

i dunno. i mainly type sd because im too lazy to type basslines. great pickup. the p sounds awsome with my sunn

• 2 weeks later...