Why become a member? ×

Korg Toneworks AX3G Modelling Effects Pedal. - *SOLD*
£45
Bridgnorth, Shropshire

thebrig

Korg Toneworks AX3G Modelling Effects Pedal

£25 Posted.

Works with 4 x AA batteries, or 9v Mains Power Adaptor (Not Included).

The Korg AX3G ToneWorks is a battery powered, foot-switching stompbox containing 57 of Korg's REMS modelling technology effects, the same as found on the top-of-the-line ToneWorks AX3000G and AX3000B, a tour truck's worth of 16 modern and classic amps, 10 cabs from 4x12s to combos, processors and effects from wahs, reverbs, delays to pick-up emulations. 

The AX3G contains 40 preset and 40 user editable programs with 4 effects types: pre-effect, drive/amp, modulation, and delay/reverb. Six effects can be used simultaneously, including noise reduction. Each program contains a chain of editable effects blocks chosen from the 57 effects. 

Select the output to optimize for a line level output, open-backed combo, or closed-back cabinets. Use up to six REMS modelling effects simultaneously, and save your settings as one of 40 different programs. 

Connect an optional EXP2 foot controller or XVP expression/volume pedal and use the Korg AX3G as a volume or wah pedal. Small enough to fit in a gig bag and battery or optional AC adapter powered.

AX3G Features:

57 types of REMS modelling effect variations are built in, and you can simultaneously use up to six different effects including noise reduction. 

16 drive/amp types recreate the sound of a variety of various amps, as well as ten different cabinet types. 

Numerous effects at a level of quality that rivals studio products. 

Full editing of all parameters for four effect categories: pre-effect, drive/amp, modulation, delay/reverb. 

40 user programs for creating and saving your own sounds. 

40 preset programs are also provided, giving you a total of 80 programs for immediate selection. 

Built-in Auto Chromatic Tuner from 27.5 Hz to 1,318 kHz.

Two-way power lets you use batteries or optional AC adaptor. 

Connect an optional EXP-2 foot controller or XVP-10 expression/volume pedal and use it as a volume or wah pedal.

1/4" Input and Output.

24-bit A/D and D/A conversion.

31.25kHz sampling frequency.

1 Korg.jpeg

2 Korg.jpeg

3 Korg.jpeg

Edited by thebrig

• 2 weeks later...
  • thebrig changed the title to Korg Toneworks AX3G Modelling Effects Pedal (Now £29 Posted)
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Oldman said:

How good is it for Bass?

I don't use pedals live so I've only ever used this at home, it seems to be ok with my bass but like I say, I've not much experience of using pedals.

There are a quite a few videos on YouTube that might give some idea as to what it can do.

Edited by thebrig

• thebrig changed the title to Korg Toneworks AX3G Modelling Effects Pedal (Now £25 Posted)
  • 3 weeks later...
  • thebrig changed the title to Korg Toneworks AX3G Modelling Effects Pedal. sold