Why become a member? ×

Hartke 4x10 XL £130

MixMan

I am selling my long serving original Hartke XL 4x10 Transient Attack cab.

The cab plays loud and proud, and is much fatter sounding than the cheaper Transporter series.

A real all round cabinet great for that fat funky sound, finger style, and plectrum rock playing.

No tears in the cloth. Some of the corners are well worn....but none worn out.

I prefer pickup but will send if buyer pays postage

Price: £130 + postage

PM me if you are interested.

Edited by MixMan

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Mate
Sorry about not getting back to you.
Have been really busy.
Cab is still here.

To be completely honest with you, I dont know how to work the camera in my phone.....so no pics I'm sorry.
However, you are very welcome to pop by and have a look. I'm in Kensal Rise, West London.

Here's a more detailed discription of the cab. Hope this helps. :

-There are no tears in the cloth/wood !!
-The lower four corners are quite worn (down to the skrew heads....but not to the wood) These corners can easily be replaced....they only cost about £3 each......
-One of the handles have had a bashing a few years ago, is slightly bend but works fine, and has done for quite q few years.
-The front protective metal net looks good apart from a skratch on the metal label where it says "Hartke Systems -Transient Attack".
-The cab sounds really fat, and is not even compareble to the new cheaper thinner sounding ones, which I would personally never buy.

Get in contact if you want to know more or drop by for a play.

Cheers

Andreas

[quote name='Badass' post='511373' date='Jun 11 2009, 04:25 PM']Still no images :)[/quote]

Hi Mate
Sorry about not getting back to you.
Have been really busy.
Cab is still here.

To be completely honest with you, I dont know how to work the camera in my phone.....so no pics I'm sorry.
However, you are very welcome to pop by and have a look. I'm in Kensal Rise, West London.

Here's a more detailed discription of the cab. Hope this helps. :

-There are no tears in the cloth/wood !!
-The lower four corners are quite worn (down to the skrew heads....but not to the wood) These corners can easily be replaced....they only cost about £3 each......
-One of the handles have had a bashing a few years ago, is slightly bend but works fine, and has done for quite q few years.
-The front protective metal net looks good apart from a skratch on the metal label where it says "Hartke Systems -Transient Attack".
-The cab sounds really fat, and is not even compareble to the new cheaper thinner sounding ones, which I would personally never buy.

Get in contact if you want to know more or drop by for a play.

Cheers

Andreas

[quote name='Badass' post='511373' date='Jun 11 2009, 04:25 PM']Still no images :)[/quote]

[quote name='martindupras' post='505596' date='Jun 4 2009, 05:03 PM']I'm interested. Where are you located? I'm in Bristol.

Cheers,

- martin[/quote]

I'm in Kensal Rise, West London.....

You are welcome to drop by for a play next time you're in town....
-Or I can send the cab to you if you want it.

Get in contact if you want more info.

Cheers

Andreas