Why become a member? ×

The Jazz Bass Book by John Goldsby

jazzyvee

Just restarted double bass lessons again and Plan to get printed version of The Jazz Bass book by John Goldsby but in the meantime do you know of a PDF version?
I tried one of the free download sites but you have to put in all your bank card details before downloading which i am not keen on doing unless it was a bonafide music publisher or ebook site.

Any pointers?

Thanks.

Hi Chris, long time no chat. Hope ya'll well.

I have dozens of books which I need to move on. Might take a while to list them but I'll put your name on one of the Goldsby books if you like.

Hoping to move house soon so need to de-clutter instruments and gear.

4 minutes ago, Mr Bassman said:

Hi Chris, long time no chat. Hope ya'll well.

I have dozens of books which I need to move on. Might take a while to list them but I'll put your name on one of the Goldsby books if you like.

Hoping to move house soon so need to de-clutter instruments and gear.

Hey Keith, a very long time, I hope all is well and the house move in a positive direction? Yes, please put my name on one copy of Goldsby

Goes without saying I'd love to see what else you might be moving on also...... 🤔

On 27/01/2024 at 17:07, Mr Bassman said:

For some reason I've got 2 copies of the book, both with c.d.'s, one is new and unused.

Thank's for that, i have managed to find someone with an amazon account and I should get it in a day or so.

Thanks for replying. Much appreciated

• 3 weeks later...