Why become a member? ×

DEPOSIT TAKEN!! Mesa Subway D800+ - *SOLD*
£775
Taunton UK

scrumpymike

Amp and bag in mint condition with everything looking, working and sounding as it should. Designed and built in California, these really are an excellent piece of kit all round but the variable on-board HPF and high/low boost controls deserve a special mention.

Price excludes delivery but happy to meet up for handover anywhere within reasonable distance from Taunton. Alternatively will box in original packaging for collection provided buyer arranges and pays for courier delivery.

IMG_5637.JPG

IMG_5640.JPG

IMG_5642.JPG

IMG_5646.JPG

IMG_5648.JPG

Edited by scrumpymike
  • Like 3

Superb amp, superb seller. I had the preamp version of this and it was brilliant - I really shouldn’t have sold it. That pre mated (via Mesa’s extraordinary implementation) with a very high-quality class D power unit results in a brilliant, versatile and practical package

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, three said:

Superb amp, superb seller. I had the preamp version of this and it was brilliant - I really shouldn’t have sold it. That pre mated (via Mesa’s extraordinary implementation) with a very high-quality class D power unit results in a brilliant, versatile and practical package

Agreed...buy with confidence

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• scrumpymike changed the title to SOLD!! Mesa Subway D800+