Why become a member? ×

FS UK Caveman Audio BP1-C Compact Bass Preamp - *SOLD*
£415
Cambridge - Linton Area

Brucegill

CAVEMAN AUDIO BP1-C COMPACT BASS PREAMP for sale. In great condition, no velcro, only used on a desk, boxed, instructions. Currently £529 at Bassdirect

Fantastic Pre Amp - Only selling as just spent a fortune on something else and cant keep both. 

Postage will be special delivery to UK only

Price assumes PP gift or bank transfer or plus fees. Postage included.

Thanks

Bruce

IMG_4577.jpeg

Edited by Brucegill
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, bassadder said:

I have one of these and they are excellent I can’t think what you’ve got that’s better other than a Quad Cortex 

Have a Noble coming. 🤞I prefer it lol. Or I’ll be buying another one of these! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brucegill said:

Have a Noble coming. 🤞I prefer it lol. Or I’ll be buying another one of these! 

I hope you'll love the Noble!  I sold mine as, though it was subtly impressive with passive basses, I couldn't really find a use for it with actives (and I play the latter almost exclusively).  The Noble is a very nicely designed and built unit that just reeks of quality and prestige.  Back on topic, I have no use for the Caveman (I have a Millennia that I'm pretty sure does much the same thing) but I have an inexplicable desire to acquire it.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, three said:

I hope you'll love the Noble!  I sold mine as, though it was subtly impressive with passive basses, I couldn't really find a use for it with actives (and I play the latter almost exclusively).  The Noble is a very nicely designed and built unit that just reeks of quality and prestige.  Back on topic, I have no use for the Caveman (I have a Millennia that I'm pretty sure does much the same thing) but I have an inexplicable desire to acquire it.

Well fingers crossed for me then as I only play passive :) 🤣

I dont know the Millennia, but the Caveman has been fantastic. Really great feel to it, and its only as a Noble came up that I'd even consider moving this on. When I did have an active bass, it worked well with that too! 

Edited by Brucegill
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, krispn said:

You should try a Jule Simone. Very impressive sound and feature set! 

It’s been on my radar, but never one for sale when I’ve looked. If for some strange reason the Noble doesn’t do it for me, I’ll look out for one :)

• Brucegill changed the title to SOLD Caveman Audio BP1-C Compact Bass Preamp