Why become a member? ×

Hx Stomp setup - *SOLD*
£375
Norwich

andybassdoyle

I have stomps, helixeses, LTs, then I don't, then I do. It's a mystery now what is going on tbh

Anyway I'm back loving the direct signal into my amp and using a few regular pedals in the loop so this is available.

I'm selling as a combo here - the stomp you know about, also including an HX two button switch and an ampero control. The ampero is very impressive - fully programable to send whatever messages you like, you can pass additional switches and exps through as well. All done on your phone with bluetooth - the future is here, today!

If you would like an exp I'll include something basic. Exps are quite personal in my opinion so working on the basis you might already have what you want. The ampero calibrates with any exp. Adding the extra footswitches and piping the HX switch and exp into the stomp via midi gives a really powerful set up in terms of control options. In my head this gear has always been around the config and control options, obvs less processing power that the full fat helix but still a huge amount achievable with the midi switches.

If you want to go up to 400 I'll also include a protection racket stomp case. You won't fit the amepro in there but it will take the stomp, PSU and two button switch.

Also include is the stomp psu, midi cable for ampero, TRS for the switch and I'll see if I can dig up a 9v daisy cable (as the ampero needs 9v power unless connected to PC by USB)

Phew, there you go. Does that make sense?

No trades by the way please and thank you

IMG_2986.thumb.jpeg.792216d321886492f496b76c9aeaaaae.jpeg

Edited by andybassdoyle
  • Like 3

Thanks @CalDeep

Yeah - I think the hotone in particular is a great piece of kit. It's really well made, easy to use and there are loads of options to program just how you like. Great utility pedal. I have a second one which I'm still using with my future impact. Pairs a treat with the stomp as you can link extra footswitches or exps through either TRS or midi and the hotone will pass them through as midi output. Solves that issue with the stomp around 'do I use an extra TRS footswitch or a TRS exp pedal'

2 hours ago, lee650 said:

Tomorrow's technology,at yesterday's prices, Today!!!!!

This is bargainous, although I've always remained untempted by the Helix, this will make someone's yuletide dreams come true 😁

it will and it did, but when and for whom?